Bismillah..
Now allow me to chronically arrange my thoughts and remember back my clinical experiences..
Ahha.. I think I am not going to write it now..
Come on, 2 weeks more to finish it..
So I guess I am going to hold it first and let the last day to come..
I really thank Allah for giving me the nicest seniors and pharmacist staff I could have! =D
They treated me nicely all the days.. Even sometimes I cried as the burden was on me!
And I have to say that the best part ever was at outpatient..
I smiled all the day even though the patients sometimes annoyed me with that so0ooo freaking hatred faces while waiting for their numbers..
I do the dispensing.. Without wearing the labcoat..
But Adli and Kak Ayu covered me when the U48 scolded me..!
Pheww.. Nice one.. Thanks a lot! Hehe..
Still remember, dispensing the medicines for the first time..
I am shaking hahha..
Even the drugs was just simple..
Like dipenhydramine, difflam gargle, chlorpheniramine, magnesium trisilicate..
So, goodbye clinicals..
See you in the next 3 years insyaAllah..
I'' be reconsidering a new hospital for the placement of clinical..
Maybe the-s0-famous Hospital Selayang??
Hopefully..
InsyaAllah..
(^_^)



0 comments:
Post a Comment