skip to main | skip to sidebar

Previous Bloggie

  • Her Previous Story

dah s0lat??

dah s0lat??

My Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Time is Ticking

Firman Allah

Sabda Rasulullah


" Sebelum diangkat darjat seseorang itu, maka diberikannya ujian, beratnya ujian itu sekadar kemampuan hamba-hambaNYA, kadang-kadang mengalir air mata kerana tidak tertanggung dengan ujian itu. Berdoa dan merayulah kepadaNYa kerana ingin benar suara tangisan kita di"dengarkan" NYA.

Hidup umpAma sinAr sAng mentAri
sepAstinya dugAan umpAma mendung meliputi
diikuti hUjan, ribUt, & tAufAn sbg lambAng ujiAn
mAka dipintA kita terus bersabAr & bertAhAn
kerAna selepAs itu sepAstinya sAng mentAri
mesti bersinar kembAli
malah lebih indAh lagi ia bersAmA.....

sAng PELANGI.... seperti DIRIMU.. :)

Awards.. (^_^)

Awards.. (^_^)
Thanks Akh Ibnu Jamaluddin :)

Thanks Sis Suraiza Cutieee.. :)

See Who's Coming..

Hit Me Back


Archivo del blog

  • ► 2011 (5)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► January (3)
  • ▼ 2010 (78)
    • ► December (6)
    • ► November (4)
    • ► October (9)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► August (7)
    • ► July (13)
    • ► June (10)
    • ▼ May (10)
      • Lovely Boy.. (^_^) Last Day.. (^_^)
      • OCD.. For Good or For Bad? (^_^)
      • She Watches The Sunset..
      • of 21st May..
      • I Wrote Mostly Craps.. (^_^)
      • Keep on Dreaming.. Make It Real.. InsyaAllah.. (^_^)
      • Thanks For The Memories.. (^_^)
      • Do Not Worry.. Be Happy.. (^_^)
      • Betul Ke Haram..?
      • Just 'LOL' At Those Problems.. (^_^)
    • ► April (15)
    • ► March (3)

Translation

Chinese French German Japanese Korean Russian Spanish
Powered By google



Heaven of Earth...

When hungry, eat your rice.. When tired, close your eyes.. Fools may laugh at me, but wise men will know what I mean.

OCD.. For Good or For Bad? (^_^)

Saturday, May 29, 2010


Bismillah..

My aunt is a psychologist, graduated from one of the local universities in America.. We are so cl0se and I shared everything with her.. But there’s certain things which I disagree with her.. Last time we talked was about mental disorder.. Haha..

Somehow, I am kinda interested doing some reading regarding mental health problems.. Come on, its interesting to watch movies about those people that suffer from mental illness..

When I was doing attachment at Specialist Clinics in HSNZ, there were always psychiatric patients will come to take their medications.. Some of them sometimes were over chilled, extra happy, yes, that was the effect of the DRUGS.. But for how long they will depend on the drug? Haiihh.. Pity them I must say..!




I think I am having a slight OCD.. I do not know why I keep on washing my hands every 5-10 minutes.. Then I will make sure that my bag will always have that Dettol Hand Sanitizer.. I just do not feel hygiene by touching the lift button, the table, the door, and etc.. I felt very vulnerable towards microorganisms, germs.. Yeah sometimes I feel like I am the ‘MONK’ in the Monk Series.. Haha..




I was come to schock when I figured out myself was actually having the symptoms of OCD.. And of course I googled on it.. And as for me, the best words that defines OCD is people are troubled by intrusive thoughts, images, impulses or doubts..

Usually these are also accompanied by compulsions where the person has to either do or think something to make themselves feel better or to prevent bad things from happening.. [okay I copy this without paraphrasing it]..

Then another thing is, sometimes I would telling myself that if I do something or that if something happens by the time I count to a certain number, than I like....add points of good luck for the day.. Hoho..



But, sometimes it distracts my prayer.. U know, that was-was thing.. SANGAT2 BAHAYA.. When we are looking for perfection, sometimes would be a mistake for us..

Please, avoid was-was..

Till then.. Have a blessed day ilyana.. err and, yaa.. those who accidentaly read this crappyyyyy blog..

Assalammualaikum..

p/s : OCD stands for obsessive-compulsive behaviours.. (^_^)

Posted by miss_purplish89 at 5:25 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod