skip to main | skip to sidebar

Previous Bloggie

  • Her Previous Story

dah s0lat??

dah s0lat??

My Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Time is Ticking

Firman Allah

Sabda Rasulullah


" Sebelum diangkat darjat seseorang itu, maka diberikannya ujian, beratnya ujian itu sekadar kemampuan hamba-hambaNYA, kadang-kadang mengalir air mata kerana tidak tertanggung dengan ujian itu. Berdoa dan merayulah kepadaNYa kerana ingin benar suara tangisan kita di"dengarkan" NYA.

Hidup umpAma sinAr sAng mentAri
sepAstinya dugAan umpAma mendung meliputi
diikuti hUjan, ribUt, & tAufAn sbg lambAng ujiAn
mAka dipintA kita terus bersabAr & bertAhAn
kerAna selepAs itu sepAstinya sAng mentAri
mesti bersinar kembAli
malah lebih indAh lagi ia bersAmA.....

sAng PELANGI.... seperti DIRIMU.. :)

Awards.. (^_^)

Awards.. (^_^)
Thanks Akh Ibnu Jamaluddin :)

Thanks Sis Suraiza Cutieee.. :)

See Who's Coming..

Hit Me Back


Archivo del blog

  • ► 2011 (5)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► January (3)
  • ▼ 2010 (78)
    • ► December (6)
    • ► November (4)
    • ► October (9)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► August (7)
    • ► July (13)
    • ► June (10)
    • ▼ May (10)
      • Lovely Boy.. (^_^) Last Day.. (^_^)
      • OCD.. For Good or For Bad? (^_^)
      • She Watches The Sunset..
      • of 21st May..
      • I Wrote Mostly Craps.. (^_^)
      • Keep on Dreaming.. Make It Real.. InsyaAllah.. (^_^)
      • Thanks For The Memories.. (^_^)
      • Do Not Worry.. Be Happy.. (^_^)
      • Betul Ke Haram..?
      • Just 'LOL' At Those Problems.. (^_^)
    • ► April (15)
    • ► March (3)

Translation

Chinese French German Japanese Korean Russian Spanish
Powered By google



Heaven of Earth...

When hungry, eat your rice.. When tired, close your eyes.. Fools may laugh at me, but wise men will know what I mean.

of 21st May..

Friday, May 21, 2010


Bismillah..

I know that birthday is not just about being remembered by others nor waiting for gifts. (I might be asking everyone for it though. ^,^)

Receiving well wishes from family, friends.. But not so many who remembered my birthday.. [yes,I didnt put my birthdate in my facebook profile.. Just wanna know how many pe0ple will remember me if the facebook didnt notify them.. ]

Receiving only 30++ text messages and I replied all those messages a lil bit late as the birthday girl herself did not remember her birth day and was sleeping like a log during the night of her day..! [that was so pathetic!]

Woke up at 5am.. Performing prayer while waiting for the Subuh and made me thinking..

For 20 years I have lived.
For 20 years I have loved and be loved.
For 20 years I have had friendships.
For 20 years I have laughed and cried.

HE granted me 20 years of bliss.
How many more do I have left??


The rainbow was captured during my way to hospital.. Isnt it beautiful?

Posted by miss_purplish89 at 10:19 AM

7 comments:

Melatidaisy said...

salam..

haapy birthday to u dik :)

semoga dipanjangkan umur, dan dikurniakan kejayaan dan kebahagiaan di dunia juga di akhirat..

take care *_*

May 21, 2010 at 2:36 AM  
Astromas said...

Salam..

Selamat hari lahir miss Adila. Rupanya baru 20 miss Adila ni.. Umur dah tak belas2 dah ni. Dah jadi makin tua sama dengan wan da..hehe

Semoga makin meningkat umur ni semakin berjayalah Adila dalam semua segi eh.

take care

May 21, 2010 at 10:23 AM  
miss_purplish89 said...

wsalam..

hahah.. umur dah 21 laa wan.. kui3..
tp betul2 hidup 20 tahun..
payah nk explain..
;p

thanx wan..
thanx gak tuk akak melati.. :)

May 21, 2010 at 11:41 PM  
Anonymous said...

haaapapppy besdaaaayyyy :)

May 23, 2010 at 9:16 AM  
Anonymous said...

haha.. soweeey

May 23, 2010 at 9:25 AM  
Kelana Hamba Di Bumi Tuhan said...

salam
walaupun lambat lima-enam hari
ana nak ucapkan juga
selamat hari lahir...
hu3

moga-moga bertambah umur bertambah juga amal, insyaAllah...

dan juga bertambah ingat pada Allah ^_^

May 26, 2010 at 8:49 AM  
Jamal Ali said...

Maaf tadi ana guna profil lain, hu3...

May 26, 2010 at 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod