skip to main | skip to sidebar

Previous Bloggie

  • Her Previous Story

dah s0lat??

dah s0lat??

My Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Time is Ticking

Firman Allah

Sabda Rasulullah


" Sebelum diangkat darjat seseorang itu, maka diberikannya ujian, beratnya ujian itu sekadar kemampuan hamba-hambaNYA, kadang-kadang mengalir air mata kerana tidak tertanggung dengan ujian itu. Berdoa dan merayulah kepadaNYa kerana ingin benar suara tangisan kita di"dengarkan" NYA.

Hidup umpAma sinAr sAng mentAri
sepAstinya dugAan umpAma mendung meliputi
diikuti hUjan, ribUt, & tAufAn sbg lambAng ujiAn
mAka dipintA kita terus bersabAr & bertAhAn
kerAna selepAs itu sepAstinya sAng mentAri
mesti bersinar kembAli
malah lebih indAh lagi ia bersAmA.....

sAng PELANGI.... seperti DIRIMU.. :)

Awards.. (^_^)

Awards.. (^_^)
Thanks Akh Ibnu Jamaluddin :)

Thanks Sis Suraiza Cutieee.. :)

See Who's Coming..

Hit Me Back


Archivo del blog

  • ► 2011 (5)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► January (3)
  • ▼ 2010 (78)
    • ► December (6)
    • ► November (4)
    • ► October (9)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► August (7)
    • ► July (13)
    • ► June (10)
    • ▼ May (10)
      • Lovely Boy.. (^_^) Last Day.. (^_^)
      • OCD.. For Good or For Bad? (^_^)
      • She Watches The Sunset..
      • of 21st May..
      • I Wrote Mostly Craps.. (^_^)
      • Keep on Dreaming.. Make It Real.. InsyaAllah.. (^_^)
      • Thanks For The Memories.. (^_^)
      • Do Not Worry.. Be Happy.. (^_^)
      • Betul Ke Haram..?
      • Just 'LOL' At Those Problems.. (^_^)
    • ► April (15)
    • ► March (3)

Translation

Chinese French German Japanese Korean Russian Spanish
Powered By google



Heaven of Earth...

When hungry, eat your rice.. When tired, close your eyes.. Fools may laugh at me, but wise men will know what I mean.

Keep on Dreaming.. Make It Real.. InsyaAllah.. (^_^)

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bismillah...

I am just a student so working without getting a handsome pay would sometimes make me down..

Hehe..

But hey, remember, Allah will reward u m0re as long as u sincere to do all the jobs..

The PRP got rm3.7k for the starting, well, the same goes to a doctor whose gone for a housemanship..

Excluded the OT, on-call.. And trust me, the pay will get higher and higher each year..

Depends on who runs the country and the national budgets also..

Bet me, industrial pharmacy pays u even more.. RM5k as for the basic..

Fresh grads will get rm5k as for the starting..

I think its worth it.. Fuhh..

White Nissan Latio is on the list after getting the first pay..

Haha.. Sounds cool huh..

Sorry, industrial area doesnt suits me..

I chose to stay in clinical and community area..


Ya Allah, I need to study more n more..

Hard and hard..

Days and days..

To re-pay my mum and my grandparents..

But no matter what, I would never be able to re pay them..

Huuu..

Even I give them hundreds of millions of billions of trillions.. blaa.. blaa..


I dream a lot.. Lotsss.. Lotsssss...

Fine.. Call me whatever you want..

Call me Mat Jenin Moden..

I’ll make my words..

InsyaAllah..

I do not want to be rich..

All the money is not for me..

Its for my mum, my grandparents..

My children..

I am not going to spoil them but I’ll make sure they get everything they want..

As long as,

‘U get A in the exams, or scored 95% and above, Ibu akan bagi what you want..’

Heee..

Thats what am going to say to my children..

(^_^)



Btw, kita hanya mampu merancang, but Allah will decide..

Semoga ilmu yang diperoleh akan diberkati..

For the sake of Islam, I will fight to my last breath..

Keep studying..

Chayokk2...














Posted by miss_purplish89 at 7:11 AM

3 comments:

Jamal Ali said...

Impian besar-besar belaka.
InsyaAllah, enti pasti akan dapat menggapainya cita-cita itu.
Ana di sini doakan moga impian enti akan tercapai suatu hai nanti. ^_^

p/s: Tak salah untuk kita mengimpikan sesuatu yang kita nak pada masa depan pada hari ini. Isikan dengan usaha, insyaAllah, pastikan tercapai.

May 15, 2010 at 11:39 AM  
Anonymous said...

salam...
oh, kereta impianku..
suzuki swift..
hehe
=)

May 15, 2010 at 9:20 PM  
miss_purplish89 said...

akh..
hee.. saje je.. sebgai pendorong utk lagi kuat seangat nk study..
hehe..
pemangkin tu perlu.. :)
kalu rase nk down, igt mende2 cmni kdg2 bgkit jugak.. :)

wsalam sis..
hehe..
impianmu, impianku jua..
hahha..
comeyyy kaann swift? heee..
:)

May 16, 2010 at 5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod