Bismillah..
Hah?? Mutant?? What’s that supposed to mean??
Haha..
I do not know how this kid imagined me..
Maybe like this..

OMG, please, buruknye..!
Hehe..
p/s : the conversation between me and that so-adorable-but-a-lil-bit-annoying kid [haha] was actually in Malay, but I prefer to write in English to make it more dramatic.. * dramatic laa sangat *
well.. I have to lay my back on the bed now, gazing at the ceiling, wondering what tomorrow will bring to me..
Last night I dreamt someone asking for a hand in marriage.. but I cant clearly see the face of the man! OWHHHH NOOOOOOOO...!!!!!!! Can I consider that as a good news? Well.. (^_^)
Go to sleep laaah..
Assalammualaikum..
Nunyte everyone..!



4 comments:
InsyaAllah,insyaAllah, petanda baik tu...
psss... solat hajat, moga dapat imej yang jelas lain kali ^_^
p/s: Ni rujuk kepada nota yang akhir-akhir tu, he3 ^_^
haha..
pandai je akh alert kat nota yg terakhir ek?
hehe..
btw.. gud luck fil imtihan.. :)
Ehehe.. kelakar la adik tu.. Nanti tanya dia napa kakak sama dgn Mutant X tu..hehe..
btw, nice to know that u r happy there ;)
wan.. tu la pasal..
xkan muka dla cam mutant x kot?
hehe..
mungkin dla tabah, mutant r tu.. heee...
hopefully..
Post a Comment