skip to main | skip to sidebar

Previous Bloggie

  • Her Previous Story

dah s0lat??

dah s0lat??

My Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Time is Ticking

Firman Allah

Sabda Rasulullah


" Sebelum diangkat darjat seseorang itu, maka diberikannya ujian, beratnya ujian itu sekadar kemampuan hamba-hambaNYA, kadang-kadang mengalir air mata kerana tidak tertanggung dengan ujian itu. Berdoa dan merayulah kepadaNYa kerana ingin benar suara tangisan kita di"dengarkan" NYA.

Hidup umpAma sinAr sAng mentAri
sepAstinya dugAan umpAma mendung meliputi
diikuti hUjan, ribUt, & tAufAn sbg lambAng ujiAn
mAka dipintA kita terus bersabAr & bertAhAn
kerAna selepAs itu sepAstinya sAng mentAri
mesti bersinar kembAli
malah lebih indAh lagi ia bersAmA.....

sAng PELANGI.... seperti DIRIMU.. :)

Awards.. (^_^)

Awards.. (^_^)
Thanks Akh Ibnu Jamaluddin :)

Thanks Sis Suraiza Cutieee.. :)

See Who's Coming..

Hit Me Back


Archivo del blog

  • ► 2011 (5)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► January (3)
  • ▼ 2010 (78)
    • ► December (6)
    • ► November (4)
    • ► October (9)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► August (7)
    • ► July (13)
    • ► June (10)
    • ▼ May (10)
      • Lovely Boy.. (^_^) Last Day.. (^_^)
      • OCD.. For Good or For Bad? (^_^)
      • She Watches The Sunset..
      • of 21st May..
      • I Wrote Mostly Craps.. (^_^)
      • Keep on Dreaming.. Make It Real.. InsyaAllah.. (^_^)
      • Thanks For The Memories.. (^_^)
      • Do Not Worry.. Be Happy.. (^_^)
      • Betul Ke Haram..?
      • Just 'LOL' At Those Problems.. (^_^)
    • ► April (15)
    • ► March (3)

Translation

Chinese French German Japanese Korean Russian Spanish
Powered By google



Heaven of Earth...

When hungry, eat your rice.. When tired, close your eyes.. Fools may laugh at me, but wise men will know what I mean.

Just 'LOL' At Those Problems.. (^_^)

Wednesday, May 5, 2010


Bismillah..

The time is ticking so fast when we are in a happy mo0d..

And become slower when we are in a stressful situati0n..

But somehow.. Like I said in my previous entry..

Pondering about what will happen tomorrow will only cause temporary mental disorder..

[sighhhhhhh]...


My mum said..

‘Semua manusia kat dunia ni ada masalah, it really depends on us to manage it'..


But deep inside I said slowly..

‘But my pr0bs are bigger than anyone else could ever imagined’..


Again..


Hey ilyana.. You are the one that controlling your mind..

OMG.. I am speaking to myself again..

Haha..

See..

Dats what I mean..

TEMPORARY MENTAL DISORDER!..

Hehe..


I said to my granny..

‘Ma, can I get married while I am a student??’


Haha..

C’mon, itu bukan soalan gatal..

It’s just..

I need someone te rely on..

Someone that I call hubby, abang, sayang, etc..

Haha.. Now, I look like a pervert!

Blueeekkkk...!

I need to take prochlorperazine.. [ubat tahan muntah..]

Hehe..



Back to normal..Ehemm..

I miss my Irfan.. And also Ikram..


This kid, quick-witted kid actually, is my medicine for these unproductive days. He just knows to cuddle himself among grown-ups..



Cutting things simpler, my Nokia 5800 XpressMusic had captured everything into digital bytes so that it would inspire me to smile more, and just 'LOL' at my problems..



I need holidaysssssssss............ again..!






I am more excited than him during this time.. Weird..


Reflecting his cuddly face to me.. Soo sweeeet... (^_^)





My sis suke buli suh belanja mcm2.. I do not mind spending even million dollars to my family.. Hope they will pray for me..



Posted by miss_purplish89 at 4:53 AM

2 comments:

Jamal Ali said...

Hmmm....
Moga hari yang mendatang bertambah baik dari hari ini.

Jangan risau, 'masa'mu pasti akan tiba kelak.. =D

May 7, 2010 at 10:26 AM  
miss_purplish89 said...

hee..
x risau.. saje melalut.. :)

May 8, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod