Bismillah..
Finally, I have the satisfaction of seeing my hard work pay off with a GPA of 4.0 for this semester..
Praise be to Allah, Alhamdulillah..
(^_^) Nasib je kot.. (^_^)
Tersenyum puas.. Disebalik ujian terhebat, terdapat kurniaan yang agung, terima kasih Allah..
I am wondering, why do people have to be so mean?? [okay, I am referring to the Pharmacy Board]!
If I could go back to the past, I will make sure that I got 4.0 of GPA in each semester..
I have been working my butt off start sem 3 and first year as a pharmacy student sangat enjoy dan relax and main2 even subjek senang pun kantoi..
Then end up CGPA first year hanya 3.01.. See, its kinda late to achieve of CGPA 4.0..*
To whom that might reading this..
Education is so important, and I will do anything for it..
Do your best in your studies, u are lucky to be chosen by Allah to study abroad.. I am wishing to be like you..
Yes, you..
Assalammualaikum..
P/S : 3 sentences f0r gettin success by Shakespeare..
1) know more than other
2) work more than other
3)expect less than other





2 comments:
Tahniah, tahniah....
Alhamdulillah ^_^
hehe.. akh.. thanks.. :)
Post a Comment