skip to main | skip to sidebar

Previous Bloggie

  • Her Previous Story

dah s0lat??

dah s0lat??

My Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Time is Ticking

Firman Allah

Sabda Rasulullah


" Sebelum diangkat darjat seseorang itu, maka diberikannya ujian, beratnya ujian itu sekadar kemampuan hamba-hambaNYA, kadang-kadang mengalir air mata kerana tidak tertanggung dengan ujian itu. Berdoa dan merayulah kepadaNYa kerana ingin benar suara tangisan kita di"dengarkan" NYA.

Hidup umpAma sinAr sAng mentAri
sepAstinya dugAan umpAma mendung meliputi
diikuti hUjan, ribUt, & tAufAn sbg lambAng ujiAn
mAka dipintA kita terus bersabAr & bertAhAn
kerAna selepAs itu sepAstinya sAng mentAri
mesti bersinar kembAli
malah lebih indAh lagi ia bersAmA.....

sAng PELANGI.... seperti DIRIMU.. :)

Awards.. (^_^)

Awards.. (^_^)
Thanks Akh Ibnu Jamaluddin :)

Thanks Sis Suraiza Cutieee.. :)

See Who's Coming..

Hit Me Back


Archivo del blog

  • ► 2011 (5)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► January (3)
  • ▼ 2010 (78)
    • ► December (6)
    • ► November (4)
    • ► October (9)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► August (7)
    • ▼ July (13)
      • Bismillah.. Just a quick update.. Frankly speaki...
      • To Be A Part Of...
      • I am ignorant.. No more.. Hopefully..
      • No title
      • Bismillah.. When I read Dan Brown's The Da Vinci ...
      • Betul ker? X mati pon..STUDENT A : susahnye jadi m...
      • Read It..
      • Terima Kasih, Allah.. (^_^)
      • Speechless
      • Rough and Tumble..
      • To be or not to be...
      • Muslim Super Talent.. Özil.. (^_^)
      • Allah Knows Best (^_^)
    • ► June (10)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (15)
    • ► March (3)

Translation

Chinese French German Japanese Korean Russian Spanish
Powered By google



Heaven of Earth...

When hungry, eat your rice.. When tired, close your eyes.. Fools may laugh at me, but wise men will know what I mean.

Muslim Super Talent.. Özil.. (^_^)

Wednesday, July 7, 2010


Bismillah..

The World Cup is gonna end soon, and of c0urse its going to end in tears to some of the fans..

Well, count me out..

I am not going to cry for something that isnt worth it to cry..

Huhu..

Anyway, goodbye to Germany..

Sigh.. A lil bit dissapointed..

I hate to see the Spaniards made to the final..

How on earth did that happen..

From the opening whistle they got their Tiki-Taka going..

Yes I know, that was good, but.. come on..

Anyway, counter attack Germany was great!

But it seems luck wasnt on their side this time..

Btw, the Germany got a Muslim player in their team..

So, that was just great right..?

Keep up the good work Mesut Özil..

And, hope to see u in Real Madrid..

U deserve it boy!

Make Muslims and the world proud of you..


P/S : Cant wait to go to Germany, the country of my dreams.. But I am not good enough to study there, so, I hope visiting there as a tourist would be just fine.. Hehe..

Well I might stay in Württemberg.. Haha.. At least I do not have to pay for the hotels, I can stay at my friends’ house.. InshaAllah..

Till then, Tschüß (^_^)..



Posted by miss_purplish89 at 3:30 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod