skip to main | skip to sidebar

Previous Bloggie

  • Her Previous Story

dah s0lat??

dah s0lat??

My Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Time is Ticking

Firman Allah

Sabda Rasulullah


" Sebelum diangkat darjat seseorang itu, maka diberikannya ujian, beratnya ujian itu sekadar kemampuan hamba-hambaNYA, kadang-kadang mengalir air mata kerana tidak tertanggung dengan ujian itu. Berdoa dan merayulah kepadaNYa kerana ingin benar suara tangisan kita di"dengarkan" NYA.

Hidup umpAma sinAr sAng mentAri
sepAstinya dugAan umpAma mendung meliputi
diikuti hUjan, ribUt, & tAufAn sbg lambAng ujiAn
mAka dipintA kita terus bersabAr & bertAhAn
kerAna selepAs itu sepAstinya sAng mentAri
mesti bersinar kembAli
malah lebih indAh lagi ia bersAmA.....

sAng PELANGI.... seperti DIRIMU.. :)

Awards.. (^_^)

Awards.. (^_^)
Thanks Akh Ibnu Jamaluddin :)

Thanks Sis Suraiza Cutieee.. :)

See Who's Coming..

Hit Me Back


Archivo del blog

  • ► 2011 (5)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► January (3)
  • ▼ 2010 (78)
    • ► December (6)
    • ► November (4)
    • ► October (9)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► August (7)
    • ▼ July (13)
      • Bismillah.. Just a quick update.. Frankly speaki...
      • To Be A Part Of...
      • I am ignorant.. No more.. Hopefully..
      • No title
      • Bismillah.. When I read Dan Brown's The Da Vinci ...
      • Betul ker? X mati pon..STUDENT A : susahnye jadi m...
      • Read It..
      • Terima Kasih, Allah.. (^_^)
      • Speechless
      • Rough and Tumble..
      • To be or not to be...
      • Muslim Super Talent.. Özil.. (^_^)
      • Allah Knows Best (^_^)
    • ► June (10)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (15)
    • ► March (3)

Translation

Chinese French German Japanese Korean Russian Spanish
Powered By google



Heaven of Earth...

When hungry, eat your rice.. When tired, close your eyes.. Fools may laugh at me, but wise men will know what I mean.

I am ignorant.. No more.. Hopefully..

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bismillah..

I do enjoy watching youtube, and searching for videos that will cheer me up or something, but none of it, literally and logically, benefits myself and my long-kept principles. Yes, I am ignorant..

Some said ignorance is bliss.. Well, I agree at some degrees. There are things that we love to watch, we love to hear, we love to do, but none is benefiting ourselves, we just put them as 'Nonsense' then.. Am I right?

I was tickling my stomach, with a cup of hot chocolate on my hand next to my laptop when I watch the videos. From that moment, I know, I had been an ignorant again..

How long the laughter would last when compared to the endless sigh, breeding tears and distasteful wound that patches on every inch of the skins of people in Gaza..?

What about the less fortunate people in Malaysia? What about the shelterless? The houselessness? Did we think of them everytime we go to sleep?

Starving children? Malnourished people? They eat whatever they can find in a DUSTBIN! But what we did is just keep whining.. Yes, I am included..! ;(

It made me thinking.. How can they be assisted by me.. Well, I might not be able to help in financial, but inshaAllah I am willing to do my very best in volunteering works and help those people who need..

So, I’ve decided to sign up and register myself in some volunteering works by several organizations in Malaysia.. But we need to know, as a volunteer we don't get paid for donating our time..

However, the satisfaction is there, especially when we're unselfish in giving our time to benefit others.. So dear those reader that might read this, lets help those people..

I hope tomorrow would make me a new person.. A person who cares.. A person who hears.. A person who loves.. A person...of hating ignorance..

Meet you there.. (^_^)





SALAM
MERCY MALAYSIA
BEFRIENDERS
HOSPIS
HATI
CHARITY-NET
RED-CRESCENT
PEMADAM
PENYAYANG


P/S : Bile kita rasa kita banyak masalah, sbnrnya ramai lagi yang susah..Bila kita rase kite susah nak catch up dlm studies, sbnrnya rmai lagi yg x berpeluang lgsg nak study..

I feel great when I have the opportunity to help someone. In fact, I have found the feeling can be addictive. As I support an important cause with my time, I want to do even more to make a difference.. Maybe we cant support in financial, but at least, we can boost up their spirit and show to them that no matter what, life should go on..


“Perumpamaan orang-orang yang beriman (mukmin) adalah hal kasih sayang dan rahmat bagi mereka bagaikan satu badan, apabila satu anggota menderita maka menjalarlah penderitaan itu keseluruh badan hingga tidak bisa tidur (gelisah) dan panas” (HR. Ahmad Muslim)




Posted by miss_purplish89 at 5:53 PM

2 comments:

Jamal Ali said...

Teruskan dengan usaha ukhti! Mungkin hanya sedikit tapi sebenarnya ia besar pada makna. Malah ia lebih baik daripada tidak melakukannya langsung.

Ana menyokong sepenuh hati.

p/s: Bagaimana pula dengana ana? InsyaAllah. Tapu mungkin dengan cara lain...

July 25, 2010 at 7:26 PM  
miss_purplish89 said...

inshaAllah, moga terus istiqamah..
lately, terasa ingin rasa kesusahan bersama mereka..
sbb kdg2 ana selalu merungut pk pasal masa depan, walhal, ada manusia yang lagi susah dr ana..

harapan ana, bila ana bersama mereka, akan bertambah keimanan, rasa bersyukur dgn kurniaanNya..
huhu..
inshaAllah..

July 26, 2010 at 6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod