skip to main | skip to sidebar

Previous Bloggie

  • Her Previous Story

dah s0lat??

dah s0lat??

My Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Time is Ticking

Firman Allah

Sabda Rasulullah


" Sebelum diangkat darjat seseorang itu, maka diberikannya ujian, beratnya ujian itu sekadar kemampuan hamba-hambaNYA, kadang-kadang mengalir air mata kerana tidak tertanggung dengan ujian itu. Berdoa dan merayulah kepadaNYa kerana ingin benar suara tangisan kita di"dengarkan" NYA.

Hidup umpAma sinAr sAng mentAri
sepAstinya dugAan umpAma mendung meliputi
diikuti hUjan, ribUt, & tAufAn sbg lambAng ujiAn
mAka dipintA kita terus bersabAr & bertAhAn
kerAna selepAs itu sepAstinya sAng mentAri
mesti bersinar kembAli
malah lebih indAh lagi ia bersAmA.....

sAng PELANGI.... seperti DIRIMU.. :)

Awards.. (^_^)

Awards.. (^_^)
Thanks Akh Ibnu Jamaluddin :)

Thanks Sis Suraiza Cutieee.. :)

See Who's Coming..

Hit Me Back


Archivo del blog

  • ► 2011 (5)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► January (3)
  • ▼ 2010 (78)
    • ► December (6)
    • ► November (4)
    • ► October (9)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► August (7)
    • ▼ July (13)
      • Bismillah.. Just a quick update.. Frankly speaki...
      • To Be A Part Of...
      • I am ignorant.. No more.. Hopefully..
      • No title
      • Bismillah.. When I read Dan Brown's The Da Vinci ...
      • Betul ker? X mati pon..STUDENT A : susahnye jadi m...
      • Read It..
      • Terima Kasih, Allah.. (^_^)
      • Speechless
      • Rough and Tumble..
      • To be or not to be...
      • Muslim Super Talent.. Özil.. (^_^)
      • Allah Knows Best (^_^)
    • ► June (10)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (15)
    • ► March (3)

Translation

Chinese French German Japanese Korean Russian Spanish
Powered By google



Heaven of Earth...

When hungry, eat your rice.. When tired, close your eyes.. Fools may laugh at me, but wise men will know what I mean.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bismillah..

Just a quick update..

Frankly speaking, I am super duper mega hyper exhausted..

The hectic schedule really gave me a bizarre headache..

I'm normal a very calm person..

But when I get pissed, I do really outrageous stupid stuff..

I feel bad. I don't usually do stuff like that.. :’(

I am so sorry.. I didnt mean to be harsh..

To all of you..

So, if u happen to see me wondering alone at bed..

Or maybe if u see me talking with myself..

Please, dont even say hi to me..

Cz u will be regret to greet me!

(^_^)





P/S : The journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step. When you are given the steps to ultimate success, you need to take the first step and the second and the third until you have completed them.

Viel Glück.. ^^

Posted by miss_purplish89 at 7:18 AM

2 comments:

Jamal Ali said...

Moga tenang-tenang diri....
Hu3...

August 2, 2010 at 3:34 AM  
miss_purplish89 said...

^_^

August 3, 2010 at 6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod