Bismillah..
These last few days have been a bit crazy with lots of ups and downs.
I've learned quite a bit, including many things that I constantly have to relearn.
But still, had great time with them. Now for the first time, I challenged myself.
As I know, its the small things that make the BIG differences.
So I enroll myself to the MSU Kembara Club. One of the active clubs in the university. During the AGM (Annual General Meeting), I didnt expect to be nominated as the secretary for the club.
C’mon, I am the newcomer! And yeah, there’s must be someone who doesnt happy with this. Okay then, so u think u can do it? FINE.. I cannot manage to be the secretary for two clubs at one time.
Okay. Done with that. Lets get back to the main point. So this Kembara Club is actually the platform for the students to do the extremes activities. And yeah, they do the travelling, hiking, surfing, paragliding and etc..
And this coming January, [I am not sure about the date but I think maybe 23rd or something], I am ready to join the first activity for 2011. Its hiking the BROGA HILL.. Jyeahhh!! Haha..
So, I have to make sure that I am fit for that, and fully prepared. Oh yeah, cant wait. I need a hiking shoes. Okay NIKE. Done.. And I need a hiking backpack. Okay Uptown sudeh.. Hahaha.. :p
I spent way too much time thinking about what flashlight to get.
I just uploaded this Broga Hill images. Haha, really cant wait for that!.. ^^





4 comments:
aduhai, belum juga berjaya sampai ke bukit broga :(
padahal dekat~
Cantik juga ye panorama di bukit broga... ^^
aisyah.. : inshaAllah moga bepeluang nanti.. ^^
akh, inshaAllah ana akan ke sane tidak lame lagi, dan gambar2 pemandangan yg cantik bakal menyusul.. hehe..
Post a Comment