Bismillah..
Mid semester exams are coming up.
Well, I havent started studying.
Stuff happens.
And somehow, this can be a particularly rude awakening!
But my mum said I am always good at handling these unexpected setbacks..
Haha..
Thats a compliment I must say!
She knows me better more than anyone else.. (^_^)
So, I promise, no matter how busy I am, no matter how sick I am, and no matter how exhausted I will be.. I will bravely embrace every frustrating setback and unexpected problems as a golden opportunity to learn and grow.. InshaAllah.. ^^
This I promise you..
I am gonna make you proud..




4 comments:
InsyaAllah...
Moga berjaya ya ukhti... ^_^
Ops, ana guna nama Adi Hijau pula (maaf)
(p/s: Adi Hijau tu untuk blog lain, he3)
salam..
ya Allah.. akh rupenye..
ana ingatkan sape la..
bukak kosong..
hehe.. syukran ye.. ana dah lame x menjenguk ke blog akh. blog sendiri pun x terurus. maklumlah. tanggungjawab dan amanah yang lebih besar harus dipikul.. :)
Tak mengapa...
Lakukan perkara yang penting terlebih dahulu... ^_^
Itu yang lebih molek...
Post a Comment