Bismillah..
Yes.. I am so busy..
Well, techically, not only at the cellular level..
This is it..
A student life.. T_T
I suddenly felt sick from not having any workouts for the past few weeks …
I was green with envy to see the boys with their flushed skin and the sheen of sweatbeads on their faces!
Ohh my! How come they can have lots of activities while I am stuck inside this pathetic, not-so-big room, surrounded with the BOOKS, NOTES, PAPERS!
Yeah, I have to workout.. Whatever it takes.. To keep my health at its best. But if the weather doesn’t permit me to do the brisk walking outdoor, then I’ll do FUTSAL..
Sounds not so good.. Haha.. Jyeahh! Sounds impossible! T_T
I try to play futsal.. For the first time..
And as expected..... It truly happened.......
Its my shoes that flew away instead of the ball..
Yeah, laugh at me.. I deserved to be laughed..
Hahaha..
Off to bed.. Assalammualaikum! ^_^







0 comments:
Post a Comment