Bismillah..
Pondering yourself about what will happen tomorrow, is really a pain in the ass, as you can always plan, but you can't really execute it the way you envision it to be. Planning is crucial, nevertheless.
I planned a lot for the future, and of course I am working on it. Working too hard.
Okay, I need to brush things up.. All the skills. All the knowledges.
And its getting more complicated when I am trying to learn Mandarin. ^_^
Being a secretary for the Nutrition Club added pressure to me.
Being the program manager for two events drive me insane.. T_T
Ya Rabb, bantulah aku mengingatiMu dalam waktu sibuk ku.. Amin..
p/s : Just a quick update. Congratz my bro. U did your second degree. I am proud of you. Convocation marks an important milestone in your life. Hope everythings turn out great for you.










0 comments:
Post a Comment