Bismillah..
Life always knock you down, it always depend on us how to get up back..
Yes, its true.. Definitely..!
Everyone gets sad.. It can happen pretty often..
Whenever I feel sad,
I will do grab a book to read..
Hide myself in a compartment, then silently turn page by page..
Its just a beautiful feeling how a book can stop me from crying..
I adore books so much..
I love to read any genres, call it motivational, horror, or fiction..
But on the top of the list, it must be the r0mantic comedy..
Haha..
Hey, it doesnt mean we have to be in love to read love stories books..
Isnt it?
I’ve been attempting to read a book every week..
And I prefer to read English novels instead of Malay novels..
Thats why when people ask me if I ever have a boyfriend or not,
My answer will always be the same..
NO..!
Books are my friend, my boyfriend I guess..
[the one that can stop me from crying hahah..!]
I can stay for about 3 hours in a MPH, or BORDERS, or KINOKUNIYA,
Or POPULAR, or PSI..
PSI?? Haha.. okay, its PUSTAKA SERI INTAN..
No mph, no borders in tganu..
I bough this one at MPH Midvalley..
‘’Dear John’’...
And I really need new spaces for my books..
Its overLOAD...!!!
Till then,
Assalammualaikum..
(^_^)






0 comments:
Post a Comment