Bismillah..
I read the newspaper, sitting outside on a nice day in the sun, even if a breeze is blowing, but wait, did I say even if a breeze is blowing??
Naa.. What did you expect? A sick girl would read the paper outside her house? All day long, laying on a bed.. Sleeping like, about 8 hours or more.. Huh.. sakit betul badan..
Imagine myself being pampered in a spa with the smell of lavender’ candles, then the milk lotions with extra perfume of strawberry came next to exfoliate and nourish my skin..
Enough..! The spa would cost me rm500 n above.. Do you think I’m gonna spend my money just to do the spa? Huh.. pakai sabun susu kambing cukup laa.. Haha..
Okay, actually I am gonna post something that attract me when I read an article in the New Straits Times [my fave paper, been reading this paper since my primary schoolage, after my English teacher at Grammar School, Sir Henry said I must conquer English..!]
Thanks Allah, the 12 Malaysians who were on board the aid-ship MV Mavi Marmara were freed yesterday. And hours after arriving in Jordan from a prison in Israel, the two men news crew from Astro Awani recounted how they had stared death in the face..
Pheww... Me myself could not imagined how was the condition they were facing, but I am very sure what Ashwad Ismail said was true..
As he said, it was pure hell! As he crawled through a pool of blood, and went down to the lower deck where he heard the gunshoots and screams from above..
Anyway, thanks Malaysian, and thanks world for praying for GAZA.. InsyaAllah, everything should be okay.. Amin.. (^_^) Keep Praying.. Bak kata akh Ibnu Jamaluddin, jangan hangat2 kuih apam balik.. Masa panas sedap dimakan, masa sejuk dibiarkan x dipedulikan..
Akhir kata, sepotong [maybe beberapa potong] lagu dari tuan punye blog..
Heal The World, Make It A Better Place
For You And For Me
And The Entire Human Race
There Are People Dying
If You Care Enough, For The Living
Make A Better Place
For You And For Me
p/s : Now I hope that everyone will pray that the ship's Rachel Corrie, owned by Tun Dr Mahathir can penetrate the Israeli restrictions on Gaza waters. The activists PGPO brother Shamsul Tocang all on board now fighting to send aid to the lives of Gaza in the second wave of Flotilla..





0 comments:
Post a Comment