skip to main | skip to sidebar

Previous Bloggie

  • Her Previous Story

dah s0lat??

dah s0lat??

My Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Time is Ticking

Firman Allah

Sabda Rasulullah


" Sebelum diangkat darjat seseorang itu, maka diberikannya ujian, beratnya ujian itu sekadar kemampuan hamba-hambaNYA, kadang-kadang mengalir air mata kerana tidak tertanggung dengan ujian itu. Berdoa dan merayulah kepadaNYa kerana ingin benar suara tangisan kita di"dengarkan" NYA.

Hidup umpAma sinAr sAng mentAri
sepAstinya dugAan umpAma mendung meliputi
diikuti hUjan, ribUt, & tAufAn sbg lambAng ujiAn
mAka dipintA kita terus bersabAr & bertAhAn
kerAna selepAs itu sepAstinya sAng mentAri
mesti bersinar kembAli
malah lebih indAh lagi ia bersAmA.....

sAng PELANGI.... seperti DIRIMU.. :)

Awards.. (^_^)

Awards.. (^_^)
Thanks Akh Ibnu Jamaluddin :)

Thanks Sis Suraiza Cutieee.. :)

See Who's Coming..

Hit Me Back


Archivo del blog

  • ► 2011 (5)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► January (3)
  • ▼ 2010 (78)
    • ► December (6)
    • ► November (4)
    • ► October (9)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► August (7)
    • ► July (13)
    • ▼ June (10)
      • Tanduk Iblis..
      • Bismillah.. They said, blogging is f0r people tha...
      • Bila Kaka Jual Manggis.. (^_^)
      • Well, It Goes Like This.. (^_^)
      • Whenever I Sad.. (^_^)
      • Waiting For Another Chapter..
      • Hope This Clarify.. (^_^)
      • It Was Pure Hell.. (T_T)
      • Syafakillah.. [I am wishing myself] (^_^)
      • Raise Our Hands and Pray.. (T_T)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (15)
    • ► March (3)

Translation

Chinese French German Japanese Korean Russian Spanish
Powered By google



Heaven of Earth...

When hungry, eat your rice.. When tired, close your eyes.. Fools may laugh at me, but wise men will know what I mean.

Well, It Goes Like This.. (^_^)

Saturday, June 19, 2010


Bismillah..

Trying to wake up for Subuh prayer as early as I can, well, 5.15 in the morning maybe.. And not get back to sleep till the sun rise.. Ahha..

I am expecting for something important.. Something that will change my life for the better.. Hopefully, the luck will be on my side.. InsyaAllah..

As usual, doing some online reading, I came across a beautiful quote and well, at least it gave me the idea to update my blog..

I do some of my best thinking and writing in the morning before other people having their breakfast, so lately I’ve been coming in between 8 and 8:30 a.m. to get a head start..

Thinking of writing a novel.. Just like my c0usin who is the same age as me, who is on his holiday and will be in Malaysia till August before he flies back to the United States..

He’s got the talent.. I just cant wait for his English Novel to be published sooner..

Owh yaa.. About the quote.. Well, it g0es like this and hopefully I can do the same as this mother did..



And when I'm older and my daughter asks me who my first love was, I don't wanna have to pull out an old album. I want to be able to point across the room and say "he's sitting right over there..’


Posted by miss_purplish89 at 5:31 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod