skip to main | skip to sidebar

Previous Bloggie

  • Her Previous Story

dah s0lat??

dah s0lat??

My Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Time is Ticking

Firman Allah

Sabda Rasulullah


" Sebelum diangkat darjat seseorang itu, maka diberikannya ujian, beratnya ujian itu sekadar kemampuan hamba-hambaNYA, kadang-kadang mengalir air mata kerana tidak tertanggung dengan ujian itu. Berdoa dan merayulah kepadaNYa kerana ingin benar suara tangisan kita di"dengarkan" NYA.

Hidup umpAma sinAr sAng mentAri
sepAstinya dugAan umpAma mendung meliputi
diikuti hUjan, ribUt, & tAufAn sbg lambAng ujiAn
mAka dipintA kita terus bersabAr & bertAhAn
kerAna selepAs itu sepAstinya sAng mentAri
mesti bersinar kembAli
malah lebih indAh lagi ia bersAmA.....

sAng PELANGI.... seperti DIRIMU.. :)

Awards.. (^_^)

Awards.. (^_^)
Thanks Akh Ibnu Jamaluddin :)

Thanks Sis Suraiza Cutieee.. :)

See Who's Coming..

Hit Me Back


Archivo del blog

  • ► 2011 (5)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► January (3)
  • ▼ 2010 (78)
    • ► December (6)
    • ► November (4)
    • ▼ October (9)
      • Slower Down The Steps, But Still, I am Moving Forw...
      • Little Miracles.. (^_^)
      • Takut Tak? (^_^)
      • Take Five.. (^_^)
      • Book Hunting? (^_^)
      • Exam's Blues.. (^_^)
      • Your Brain Is Working! (^_^)
      • Never Frown.. (^_^)
      • Study Week.. Am I Suppose To Study? (^_^)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► August (7)
    • ► July (13)
    • ► June (10)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (15)
    • ► March (3)

Translation

Chinese French German Japanese Korean Russian Spanish
Powered By google



Heaven of Earth...

When hungry, eat your rice.. When tired, close your eyes.. Fools may laugh at me, but wise men will know what I mean.

Take Five.. (^_^)

Wednesday, October 20, 2010


Bismillah..

All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all the Worlds, may the greetings and peace be upon the best messenger, Prophet Muhammad (SAW), and upon his family and upon all of his companions..

Take five after hours of studying.. Of course I need 10-15 minutes of break if I do not want ended up having CVS disease..

Actually, I am not supposed to write ‘TAKE FIVE’ as I am going to have an hour break.. Hihihi..

I had to go in detail for the Chinese and Indian treatments. A whole day memorising on Chinese and Indian medicine.. So, u can imagine huh how my tongue twisted on saying those names..

Hehe..

One more day to finish all the revisions..

Ya Allah, give me perfect intelligence and enlighten my wishes and intellect, clean heart, abundance knowledge, clear ethics, all these things which are beneficial to me and not harmful to me.

Assalammualaikum.. (^_^)



What a messy table.. Yayy.. Dapat highlighter baru! Hihi..





Posted by miss_purplish89 at 11:31 AM

3 comments:

Jamal Ali said...

Studi dengan baik, insyaAllah boleh...

Ana doakan kejayaan enti... ^^

October 21, 2010 at 9:00 AM  
miss_purplish89 said...

alhamdulillah, tamat sudah..
masa untuk book hunting lagi..

hehe..
^_^

October 21, 2010 at 10:38 PM  
Jamal Ali said...

ha3...

bagus3... ^^

October 22, 2010 at 3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod