Bismillah..
The day starts out with one cup of warm water.. What a nice morning.. Hey, morning Malaysian! Lets have breakfast, not BRUNCH anymore! Haha..

Have you all read Creative Capitalism by Michael Kinsley? If not, I recommend you do.. Just finished reading it.. Very cool concept.. Or maybe, I would suggest you browse on some videos in msnbc online.. They got decent interviews and documentary on Warren Bft, Sam Walter aka Walmart founder, Coca cola history etc..
Its actually a written conversation with warren buffet and bill gates about capitalism. I am not going to run a company tho.. Hehe.. Its just facinating, inspiring and motivating. To gain some inspirations from them. So, buy it.. (^_^)
Assalammualaikum..




2 comments:
Inilah result book hunting enti, bagus! ^^
Teruskan... ^^
p/s: InsyaAllah ana akan buka balik blog ana mulai esok. ^^
betul ni?
selamat kembali akh..
dats d spirit.. :)
u can do it!
^_^
Post a Comment