Bismillah..
Life seems impeccable if there would be no problem aligning ahead.. Well, I guess those experience made me stronger and a better person now..
Matsumoto Hitoshi quoted : “The person who doesn't across the river will not find the treasure on the other side of the bank”.. Yes, definitely! I am 100% agreed. We went through certain things in our life, but, we will gain something at the end of it..
Whenever I am upset, grab those shoes, wear it, yeah, run! I am not running from the problems, but the longer I run, the smaller the problems become. That’s it. As simple as that.
Yeah, of course crying during shower will help a little bit.. (^_^)
I am not having any problems right now, Alhamdulillah.. Tetapi, INGAT! Bukankah kegembiraan itu juga suatu ujian daripada Allah? (^_^)




2 comments:
Betul, kegembiraan itu juga adalah satu ujian dari Allah...
Ujian yang menunjukkan sama ada kita ini insan yang bersyukur atau tidak... ^^
betul tu akh.. ^_^
Post a Comment