Bismillah..
To be honest, for a while today I was feeling a bit tired and jaded.
Then I started reading the quotes you’ll find below. Some made me laugh. Some made me wince.
But all of them rang true. :)
“ The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step”
“Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome.”
“When you have completed 95 percent of your journey, you are only halfway there”
“To get through the hardest journey we need take only one step at a time, but we must keep on stepping”
“Do not take life too seriously, you will never get out of it alive”
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.”
Like been stated above, success is a journey, not a destination, which explains why I am not there yet.. Hihi.. So, hmmm..I don't have much words to say as obviously, as I was pretty worn out with the right gusto to write much longer. (^_^)
Assalammualaikum.. ~





2 comments:
Kata-kata yang penuh makna dan memberi. Membuatkan ana terfikir buat sejenak.
Apa yang ana dapat:
"Perjalanan masih jauh, dan tetap melangkah walau perlahan serta tetapkan diri dan istiqamahkan, itu lebih baik daripada langkah yang besar tapi senantiasa berhenti."
Terima kasih kerana sudi berkongsi... ^^
betul..
macam ana pernah ckp sebelum ni, diambil dari kata2 Abraham Lincoln..
melangkah perlahan tetapi tidak pernah berundur.. :)
Post a Comment