skip to main | skip to sidebar

Previous Bloggie

  • Her Previous Story

dah s0lat??

dah s0lat??

My Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Time is Ticking

Firman Allah

Sabda Rasulullah


" Sebelum diangkat darjat seseorang itu, maka diberikannya ujian, beratnya ujian itu sekadar kemampuan hamba-hambaNYA, kadang-kadang mengalir air mata kerana tidak tertanggung dengan ujian itu. Berdoa dan merayulah kepadaNYa kerana ingin benar suara tangisan kita di"dengarkan" NYA.

Hidup umpAma sinAr sAng mentAri
sepAstinya dugAan umpAma mendung meliputi
diikuti hUjan, ribUt, & tAufAn sbg lambAng ujiAn
mAka dipintA kita terus bersabAr & bertAhAn
kerAna selepAs itu sepAstinya sAng mentAri
mesti bersinar kembAli
malah lebih indAh lagi ia bersAmA.....

sAng PELANGI.... seperti DIRIMU.. :)

Awards.. (^_^)

Awards.. (^_^)
Thanks Akh Ibnu Jamaluddin :)

Thanks Sis Suraiza Cutieee.. :)

See Who's Coming..

Hit Me Back


Archivo del blog

  • ► 2011 (5)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► January (3)
  • ▼ 2010 (78)
    • ► December (6)
    • ▼ November (4)
      • Balik Kampung Jom! (^_^)
      • Who Grant Your Wishes? (^_^)
      • The Journey.. (^_^)
      • Ujian Allah..
    • ► October (9)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► August (7)
    • ► July (13)
    • ► June (10)
    • ► May (10)
    • ► April (15)
    • ► March (3)

Translation

Chinese French German Japanese Korean Russian Spanish
Powered By google



Heaven of Earth...

When hungry, eat your rice.. When tired, close your eyes.. Fools may laugh at me, but wise men will know what I mean.

Balik Kampung Jom! (^_^)

Sunday, November 14, 2010


Bismillah..

It is good to be home and it is even better after a pretty tiring travel. Its good to celebrate the eid festive at the hometown especially in Terengganu and Kelantan. But this time I wont be able to be in Kelantan as I will be back to the metropolitan city in a week..

Ohh my, I need rest after 12 hours driving crossing the east coast highway.

Well, normally it took me 5-6 hours from KL-Terengganu, but this time, I am bringing back my grandparents on board, so I kept on speeding 90-100mph or my grandad will start nagging non-stop! Hehe..

“Biar lambat asal selamat”

Old folks. What they said is definitely undeniable. And of course, there’s truth lies behind every word spoken.

Have nice days ahead.. ^_^

Assalammualaikum..




I love both of you more than words could explain.


Posted by miss_purplish89 at 2:44 AM

1 comments:

Jamal Ali said...

Selamat bercuti! Selamat dalam perjalanan (walaupun terlewat sedikit) ^^

November 18, 2010 at 8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod