Bismillah..
Somehow I feel quite depressed in changing to another blog.. Yes.. I do have the other blog which I spilled out most everything happened.. But somehow, I need to move on.. I need to do this changes for the sake of my happiness..
Some people seemed to hate me.. Hate to see me happy with my life.. But certain things they do not know about me.. What really lies behind me.. What really lies behind a smile that crafted on my face.. If they know the true me, they wouldnt have the heart to do such things to me..
But, lets look at the bright side.. As a creation of Allah, HE must know better about ourselves.. He puts tests to people that He loves most.. Even sometimes we felt like there’s nothing can change the FATE.. Nothing can change the Qada n Qadar.. We are definitely WRONG.. As Allah deserves to change our FATE if we keep praying to HIM and never loose hope in Him..
It is not a new me..
It is not a new life of mine..
But it is just another chapter in my life..
What lies ahead only Allah knows..
But what lies behind..
Learn from it.. InsyaAllah..




4 comments:
Moga enti tabah menghadapi dugaaan,
jangan difikir masa sudah tapi bangun saat ini untuk mara ke depan,
begitu juga ana kat sini,
hadapi konflik yg membingungkan hati,
moga ana juga sabar menghadapinya
doakan ana ye =)
amin..insyaAllah..
ana doakan..
trime kasih jgak doakan ana..
kdg2 mmg susah nk terima ujian,
tp ape yg penting kite sndiri kne kuat.. :)
ye...
dan dugaan inilah yang mengajar kita menjadi lebih kuat =)
Post a Comment