Bismillah..
Still making ch0ices.. Decisions should be made..
I just g0t an offer to do major in Pharmaceutical Science, abroad.. For only 2 years..
But the problem is.. I wont be titled as Rph, and I wont be working as a hospital/retail pharmacist in the future..
I might be working in industrial area.. Inventing DRUGS.. Sounds cool huh? But anyhow there’s still problems with it because I aim to be a community pharmacist, not to be a scientist in inventing drugs..
But it offered me the fast track to obtain qualification in clinical research on inventing drugs based on pharmaceutical sciences industry..
Yet, my passion still want to be titled as a Rph [Registered Pharmacist] and work in a hospital setting..
But my friend said if working in pharmaceutical industry will offer superb salary.. hahaha..
[if it happens to be accepted working at worldwide pharmaceutical company such as GSK, Frusenius-Kabi, Pfizer, Roche, Sanofi-Aventis, Novartis, etc..]
Even local pharmaceutical company such as Pharmaniaga, CCM, will also offer a HANDSOME PAY! :)
Ya Allah.. Guide me.. :)




2 comments:
Salam,
munajat isthikarah itu pasti akan memberi jawapan ukhti =)
wsalam..
btul2..
insyaAllah sdg mlakukan istikharah beserta awwabin :)
Post a Comment